Thread: Opinion Please
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
maxmom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Dog Opinion Please

I would like to get everybody's opinion, I just don't want anybody to get upset, just opinions, please.
I had a boxer Ney, and also had a doberman Christie, they were both very intelligent, I would tie Ney's leach to my oldest son's stroller and he would pull, they even share pacifiers a few times, Christie, knew I was pregnant before I did, she would "smell me" all day, once I found out, I knew why she was doing it.But they were both big dogs and were outside most of the time, now with Max, Yorkies in general, and is when I want your opinions, out of all the dogs, aren't they the most friendly,well, not always,Max can get really cranky, they are gorgeous animals ( I hate to call them like that) extremely expressive, intelligent, loving, sweet, and I can go on and on , compared with the rest?
Again, I don't anybody to get overworked, I know we love our babies, doesn't matter if they are big or small, to us our babies are perfect but IN MY CASE I've notice that Max surpasses the rest of the pest I've had.
What do you think?

Last edited by maxmom; 06-11-2008 at 08:08 AM.
maxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!