View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 05:04 AM   #110
Kelz
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
Bingo! That is why today I am still trying to grasp the same concepts regarding these dogs as I was 2 1/2 years ago! Most of the time I just don't ask questions or comment at all for fear of how it's going to be perceived. (point in case, this thread) Like I said, God have mercy on the person who ever actually wanted to learn about Biewers.

i've had parker for over a year and i was researching the breed about a year before i got him.. i do the same thing.. i read almost everything but never post or comment b/c i don't want to get attacked.. so i just keep my thoughts to myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenwoodBiewer View Post
Yes, there are definitely some passionate people who care deeply about these dogs, but I guess we really wouldn't want it any other way.

There has been some good information that has come through though and eventually all of these differences will be worked out. In the end, we all love this breed, and want to introduce healthy, happy dogs to people who are interested in learning more about them.

-Diana
I agree.. there is some stuff that does come through and it is helpful. i just hope one day everyone will be able to agree so that we can make everyone more knowledgeable about the breed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!