View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post

Hi there,
Welcome to Yorkietalk! You are the first person I have sen that is very, close to where I live. I am in Avenal. Yeah i know, A hole in the ground. Anyway, When I was looking for a Puppy, i went to the Fresno Bee.
i bought Suzi from A retired woman from Viasalia. sp. Suzi did not, however have papers though, and i paid $600.00. Which is very good for a Yorkie. She had her shots too. and was dewormed twice.
I have seen In the same paper Yorkies advertised at least 600-1200. i believe the females go for a little higher amount.
I totally agree to make certain they go to good, loving stable homes. You can charge more too, if they have been vet checked.
Whatever you do please do not send them to the pet store Animal house in Lemoore. I know that the store has a lot of pure breds there, However, I hate to see beautiful puppies in their store.
How old are your furbabies? Anther place that could be a safe way to advertise is on craigslist, Fresno. People are not allowed to "sell" their puppies , yet you could advertise.

do not use the local paper to advertise... puppyfind is nationwide, and more people can find you.. i sold all 4 pups in 3 weeks.. at the ages of 10-12weeks
you can telephone interview to get an idea of who they are before inviting them over... well worth the cost to advertize... post your own photos and get emails... it works... you reach a larger audience on puppyfind...
and can ask for references before giving out your name and phone.. beware of puppy thieves....
cesar49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!