View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #15
FL Tink
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Aww thanks girl! You know.. my knee is better now but it's so strange, this is like the 3rd time this has happened. I jsut wake up, it hurts and then the next thing i know i can't move it. It happend 2 yrs ago in freshman yr at college, i was dorming and i had to go all the way to the city to my mom's clinic and got it checked out. It was swollen but they didn't find anything, they just gave me medicine and it went away. Then it happened again i think to the other knee, like a yr after and now again. It always feels like there's liquid in there or something and it swells up a bit. It was SO bad the other night! Idk weird but anyway...about the sling..London is really tiny so she can get lost in it but i think in the pic she was sitting and there was nothing under her. I had to fold a blanket under so she can be up higher and see. It's the smallest size they have, i was thinking of getting the larger one but good thing i didnt cause she would really get lost in it. I plan on using it for both the girls, i tried it out at the store and they both fit pretty good, they are snug but they're used to that, the other one they would have had to stand cause they like to look out. But i really love it , its sooo comfy and hand free. My bf loves it too, that is him wearing it in the pics, now he wants to go everywhere with it cause he complained the other carrier i have is too girly oh yea there is also a hook to connect to the harness
Acute Knee Effusions: A Systematic Approach to Diagnosis - April 15, 2000 - American Academy of Family Physicians
This is a very good link if you have time to look it over. I will try to answer any questions you have.
You could have been walking around and stopped to make a quick cut to change direction and not realized you made a lil tear in a ligament.
Or it could be related to your diet or alcohol consumption.
Or i guess it could have been a strain and you didnt realize you injured.
There also is the chance it could be from repetative movement?? do any aerobics or step class or any repetative machine like an eliptical, treatmill???
Just a thought!
lemme know if you have any questions!
Lisa
FL Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!