Thread: People food
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
mom2Mags
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
i ONLY feed "people food" i home cook for Layla. She gets beef, veal, used to get chicken before we realized she was allergic, she gets all kind of fish, veggies (no mushroom, onion or tomatoe.. not good for dogs) and Layla also gets fruit (never give grapes). All of this is GREAT for them. Yogurt, cottage cheese and regular cheese is also great for them. Layla is on a grain free diet so she doens't get things like pasta, but rice and oatmeal and beans and pasta are all fine for dogs. If she is eating MORE people food than dog food than you need to give her a suppliement. Dog food is already supplieemnts for their needs. You can always keep her on kibble and just give her pieces of peple food whenever for a treat. But if you go all people food and find she is eating less and less dog food.. then she needs a complete suppliement. feel free to pm me for more info on suppliements

where in ontario are you? we are in london
Hi again !! Thanks for the avice ! I live in Sudbury Ontario. London is a very nice city .. ive been there a couple times. Layla is soo adorable. I wish Maggie liked water like that. She was just a baby last summer so she didnt like her pool too much. Maybe this summer will be different
mom2Mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!