View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Tiggerwit
Just me 'n my boys
Donating Member

Default possible paypal scam??

I just got this email, twice!! I logged on to paypal (not via this email) and I don't have a credit card it shows only my bank account ??? This email did have the correct last 4 of my card though but it doesn't expire for a couple of years (when I signed up for paypal though maybe i had old expiration date). What do you guys think???

Your credit card ending in **** will expire soon. To avoid any disruption to your PayPal service, please update your credit card expiration date by following these steps:
Go to the Profile subtab and click Credit Cards in the Financial Information column.
Choose the credit card that needs updating and click Edit.
Enter the updated card information.
Or simply get the PayPal Plus Credit Card. You could be approved almost instantly, and there’s no annual fee. Apply today.

Sincerely,
PayPal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

PayPal Email ID PP031

Alphy 's Roxy
Tiggerwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!