View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Angry ~~ OMG The Vet Gave Them Lepto In Their Shots!!!!!~

I am so upset right now!! I took Peeka, Daisy and my moms yorkie Boo to get their annual shots yesterday. My vet was out on vacation so had had to see this whack job that thinks she's a vet my vet knows i don't want the Lepto but this moron gave it to ALL 3 DOGS!!!! well today Boo is shaking really bad and non of them do anything hardley but sleep Peeka is so sore i can barley touch him and poor Daisy had a rabis on top to boot I called the vet today after my mom told me Boo was shaking and let let them know i was very upset. I dang near called the vet a MORON! I just hope they will be ok they have such a hard time with shots as it is but to add this to it ugghhhh!!!!

To top it off i feel awful that i didn't double check to make sure cause it was a vet i have never seen. I feel like it's all my fault I told her she better put it on my chart in BIG BLACK BOLD WRITING NO LEPTO!!!! we are also changing and doing the shots every 3 yrs now it's just to hard on my babies.

Please always double check before shots i am learning the hard way I just hope they don't die on me now i feel horible.

Last edited by Amber_lv; 06-10-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!