View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:50 AM   #13
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

I told you all it was sad and bad for Tye...He is a cute dog. I was going to call yesterday but couldn't get through to the HS and I couldn't call Animal Control as you have to go through the Police Dept. as they requested anyone limit calls due to us being under a State of Emergency due to the flooding. So I'm going to try today.

I don't want to steal him as I have my 5 Yorkies and don't want any trouble for us through her. Even if she did call anyone on me I don't care if they come in and see my Yorkies. I did see one of the other cats or maybe the male she had before over there. My daughter walked over there and he did have water and food. He is getting scared tho of humans as he ran from her. But the heat is unbearable here. He is on the tie out around a big maple tree and lays under the table but still it is so HOT and HUMID out...I worry about him having heat stroke. I don't know why in the world they put him in that carrier like they did...That was the only time I saw him in it.

She does have a self feeder for the cat...I'm just going to call Animal Control today and see if they can leave me a live trap for her and the other cat. I'm afraid if she sees him here at my house, she'll put them in the garage or shed again...But all I can do is try. I'll let you know what I get done today. Thanks for all your thoughts and concern. Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!