View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #14
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

I am so very sorry to hear about what happened to your precious Nymph, I am praying that your children are doing okay. Please give your daughter a hug for us and tell her that we both are praying for God to take the pain from her and the memory of what happened to you all.

We hear of this happening far too, too many times. We just lost our ewe Phoebe 14 years of age, night before last looks like she too was attacked, I just recently chased two large dogs from her field, they jumped the fencing and was chasing her. Happened before in her younger years she use to be good at butting them and really knocked them for a loop, how I wish we had more control over these larger dogs that get out and take the lives of others precious pets. Phoebe was also a pet to us, my husband 73 years of age,started crying when he found her. He told me tonight he believes our sheep are also in heaven with God and all other pets. Heaven is forever, hopefully your daughter and you will remember her in this way, where all is good and all is well no more pain or suffering.

Maybe later you can get another, in fact I truely feel the people that owned the big dog should pay for you to get another, if not right away, then later.

Hugs to each of you.
Patti and Jack and girls.

Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!