View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
zaknnana
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4HelloKitty View Post
I am so sorry to hear that.....

I always use harness for my babies so that I can yank them up if something bad happen to them. Actually the harness did save my boy's life when a dog tried to attack him one day at a outdoor mall while I was walking my boy.
What kind of harness do you use? I have a new baby girl and I put a harness on her for the first time today and I couldn't get her to walk w/me at all with it??LOL She rolled over and her leg kept getting caught up in the back part and she wouldn't walk at all?? I have a "Puppia" harness on the way in the mail so hopefully it will work better for her at first??? Any suggestions??
FINALLY had a good day today.....she actually went to the DOOR to go outside and potty 3-4 times!!! She slept all night last night and the night before but in bed w/me!!lol That's ok .... long as she sleeps and doesn't scream all night or go potty in my bed I don't care!! Does anyone use that "bell" on the door for them to go outside?? I don't want to overwhelm her with everything at once but the way she went to the door today I kinda wondered if I could train her to use a bell down the road sometime?? One thing at a time!! I was hoping to get her to "lead" but doesn't look like I am going to do that anytime soon!! She is WILD!!!LOL
Thanks so much for all of your help on here.....I have learned so much from ya all.
zaknnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!