View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
upindust
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YORKIE_mom_2008 View Post
This is the email I received back after asking why she was selling a yorkie for only $100!

Dear
Thanks for your interest , sure the puppy is still available for adoption,Lina is 12 weeks old the puppy health is %100 OK! (+1year health Guarantee), 1st shots, AKC registered, de-wormed,de-clawed. My Baby is so animated and will keep you entertained for hours. She really had her own distinct personality.Loving and veryaffectionate personalities are standard with other animals. She is very affectionate and like to give kisses all the time. This Female pup presently weighs about 2.6 lb and will estimated to weigh between3lb to 4lbs at maturity. I will have the puppy ship along with her certified health certificate, vaccination and worming record, copy of USDA paper, AKC registration application for the puppy, its pedigree and your puppy's guarantee.also the airline ticket, an approved carrier with a soft,comfortable bed, health certificate from my vet, a puppy pack including sample food pup has been eating, a tube of nutri-cal,I also include a special gift to you from me.Everything you will need will be taped to the top of your puppy's cage, the puppy is free as all you could pay me is if you take very good care of the baby .she right now with us cus i am in West Africa on a Christian mission ,i have the puppy right here with me.We are going to ship to you via express delivery on next day delivery after payment to a shipping agent at the airport, so if you are interested in having the puppy, i want you to get back to me with your full name,address including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby, do not reply me because i am not giving because of bad condition or anything i am only giving this puppy out because we don't have time to take care of the puppy again due to the mission work before us here. She is priceless therefore she will be going for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your full name and full address including your nearest airport so that i can find out shipping,I want you to
know that you are paying for the shipping cost only and not the yorkie.If you are ready to pay for her shipping cost which is $100 come back to me ..attached is her picture.
Remain Bless
did they send you a photo of an all white really tiny yorkie. I had a person from "africa" trying to sell me their yorkie for cheap due to the climate not being compatible.. then got one about a chritian mission. I never sent them a dime because we want to pick up our puppies at the peoples house and we met teddy a couple times before we bought him for 400 which I think is good even though he's bigger then I had originally wanted. He's still a sweetheart and even though my husband calls him a fufu dog he still loves him a lot too and is considering getting another one

~Member of the Teapot Club~
upindust is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!