Thread: Some people...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #11
kezza
Lovin my Pixie Pooh
Donating Member

I understand how you feel..but thats mild compared to the comments Pixie has had!...just last week..Pixie's 1st birthday actually! I was out walking her with my husband when a work colleague came up behind us on a bike..as i turned around to see who it was she said..'oh i thought it was a Rat on a lead!'...then she said:...'isn't she cruel putting a hairband in her hair' I was mad! and came back with:..' How DARE you call my baby a RAT! and on her 1st birthday too!' she looked a little uncomfortable then..I just couldn't believe how cheeky and rude she was! On another occasion a man with his wife/girlfriend walked past me walking Pixie, he looked down at her with an amused look on his face and exclaimed: 'Look at that RAT'!....I don't know what it is about these little dogs..especially as Pixie is a tiny 3lbs but she seems to attract these sorts of comments which leave me livid! it's got to the point now where i am constantly on the lookout for potential 'idiots' everywhere we go and i'm just waiting for a reaction of some sort.. She also attracts attention from nice peopl though..who are just fascinated by her and want to know all about her..i just find it tough to take the negative attention.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!