Thread: Close call
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
Sandysbabies
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Close call

Yesterday we had some tree trimmers come out from the electric co. We had high winds the day before and they had to replace a transformer and pole. We were leaving for church and noticed our double gate was wide open. They had not bothered to ring the door bell and ask if they could go in and pick up limbs, they just got it opened and left it. Thank God the girls had not come out until they knew we were leaving. My husband went and talked to the supervisor and he said he didn't care how expensive our dogs were and just laughed it off. My husband just about lost it. Our babies would have been gone and possibly hit by cars in another 5min. or so and this jerk thought it was funny. Well, I reported him today and we are putting up a no tresspassing sign. When I called they said they were not suppose to just go in your yard without permission. I was absolutely beside myself. We could have lost all 3 and they got a real big kick out of it. Maybe he will laugh it off when he is standing in the unemployment line.
Sandysbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!