Thread: Some people...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
*sophie's mama*
YT 500 Club Member

Default Some people...

Our boys are getting more involved in sports, especially baseball. We've been spending a great deal of time at the baseball fields and thought we should start bringing Sophie along. The first game went really well...she didn't bark or anything...we are so proud of her behavior at all the games. The second game attracted an uneducated observer/commenter. He acted like he really liked her, asked if he could pet her and so on. Then he asked me what type of mutt she was? Mutt? Are you kidding me? She is well groomed, has a small pink leather collar (only for her tags) and a really cute puppia harness. I don't think that screams mutt. I believe what goes around comes around and I tend to try and "kill em with kindness". I politely smiled and shared that she is Yorkshire Terrier. Courteous people don't approach any animal owner and ask what type of mutt it is. People just don't understand that pets are part of the family. I wouldn't walk up to anyone and ask that. Just venting...I'm sure this will be the first of many baseball park misunderstandings but I don't care because Sophie is part of our family and until there is a no pets allowed sign she will come along and enjoy the game . Have a good day everyone!
</IMG></IMG>
*sophie's mama* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!