Thread: Am I wrong??
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Question Am I wrong??

Hey guys, this is nothing serious but more or less a curious question. I just got off the phone with a family member that also has a yorkie. I swear sometimes I don't even know why I talk to her. She's always comparing my girls with her little girl. She has said some pretty rude comments about them and today she really annoyed me.

She called and asked if I recieved a picture she sent. I never recieved it and asked what was wrong. She said it was a yorkie that she was thinking of buying. She then goes on to tell me how perfect this little girl is. As she's telling me about this girl, she was comparing her to mine the entire time. Then she says that each of mine have something pretty, but this girl has it all. I couldn't even believe she said it. Did I take that wrong? I was pretty quiet and then she said she wanted one that had a tan head, not like my girls or the girl she has now. Well, I then told her that Pia does have a tan head and she told me she didn't. I said nicely that Trixie's head has a few differen't colors, Paisley's head is blonde but a lot of tan is coming in and Pia is tan.

Am I wrong? She would not let up on this and now I'm curious. It surely doesn't matter to me, but I would like to know if I'm wrong. Pia's head to me has always been without a doubt tan. The roots are darker tan than the ends, but to me it is tan. She said Pia's head is gold. I'm not even sure what gold is considered.

Sorry this is so long. I'm just curious to know if I've been wrong this entire time. Either way I'm not telling her, hahaha!!

Here are two pictures I just took the other day. If she isn't tan, could someone show me one with a tan head.
Attached Thumbnails
Am I wrong??-1-600-x-559-.jpg   Am I wrong??-7-499-x-600-.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!