View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 08:24 AM   #10
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vms1177
I thought things where going quite well with the ten weeks of potty training with Jack and Mandy. Then it started yesterday as soon as I said wow they have never pooped or peeed in their crate bam!!! Yesterday my hubby and I went out on the boat for about 4 hours came home to poop all over the crate and them, stinky!! In the bath they went. Then after everyone was bathed and cozy watching TV I went upstairs and hubby was laying on the other couch. Jack must have got up in the 5 minutes I was gone and peeed on the couch. ( both accidents Jack)

Besides Jacks peeing incident, Mandy has not had an accident in over a week and had one yesterday in the blocked of kitchen area. Oh yeah Jack also went chasing after a kid walking down the street and they have been so going staying in the perimeter of the yard.

Ok I just wanted to vent!!!! We will pick up where we left off and on we go

I just feel a bit discouraged I was hoping to be a bit further ahead during my 3 week vacation and starting school on monday.
Don't feel bad Mollie is 19 months old her babies will be 5 wks old on the 31st and I've noticed several places in my kitchen between the table and window where she has pooped & peed. So it will be back in crate whenever I'm gone. Hopefully this won't take too long to remedy.

Good Luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!