View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #12
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmom View Post
Hi Judy
It is good to know you are feeling better,and in good spirits.My dad loves doing mosaic work as well, but it got to the point that the pieces he was doing were to big and heavy, so now he paints instead , I do have quite a few tiles and glass,and I wanted to do something for one of the walls on my back yard,but it is already extremely hot, so this project will have to wait until fall.
That sounds like a great project! I agree though...wait until it's a little cooler, but be careful. I didn't see, but do you live in a location that has weather in the winter below freezing? If you do, check your materials and make sure they can handle that. I bring all of my outside garden pieces inside during a freeze warning just like my potted plants. It sounds like your dad can help you with all of that though. I want to see photos when you're done!

Hey! If you ever want to get rid of any of that, hollar at me! (Sorry, couldn't resist. )
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!