View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #7
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

I'm calling Animal Control today to see what I can get done...If they bring a live trap out and set it on my patio and I can catch the Mommy (Shy) then her babies (Kittens) will have a chance to be adopted out. I'm going to ask them what to do about Tye (Dog) as he spent the whole day outside and it got up to 95 here yesterday...No dog house, No bed...Hubby did say he seen her give him water. He also spent the night outside and that is rough for me to see as we are FLOODING here in our City and the leavy not far from our houses broke. I'm scared to death for us and my 5 Yorkies and here she leaves him outside all night long. I'm telling him today I WANT them BOTH removed or I'm going to a higher person. She is gone NOW at 9 am and he's out there in the sun...That table isn't keeping him shaded the way the sun is hining.

I posted videos on You Tube under silverspringsyorkies...Go take a peek. And go look at the comment made under my Yorkies Breakfast Song...Someone said what kind of Garbage is is? Wish me luck in getting something done today. Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!