View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
veguroev
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesMommy View Post
I talked to my mother yesterday on the phone. My husband and I have about 2 1/2 weeks left in Texas and then when we get back to CA we will be staying with my parents. The people who live across the street from them owned 2 pitts before I left for Texas, one is an adult male who they have trained to be a horribly mean dog, you can't walk down the street without him trying to attack, they ended up getting another one who is a puppy, and my mother told me yesterday that she suspects that they had a litter of puppiesbecause she has been hearing the sounds of little puppies in their backyard.

It was bad enough with the one they had before, but now if they are trying to form a whole fleet of them to have the same temperment of the other one, I don't know what to do. I already told my mom not to let Duke out of their house because they always have their pit in the front yard. And my dad doesn't want to call animal control but I know they are going to turn the others into mean dogs just like the male they had.
Call The Humane Society and tell them what is going on so that they can monitor the whole situation.

CHIKIS, OSCARITO,JEROME, KIKI, AND NEGRITA.
veguroev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!