View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda View Post
I took Max to the groomers today. It was the first time I've ever taken him...they did a so-so job, but that's not what's gotten me all

I picked him up, took him home and went out for a bit. When I came home I was very suprised to see........well.......a very "excited" boy. Think twigs and berries. His jingle bells were about 5 times their normal size. Ok, thats not true....I actually never even knew he had any...doesnt a neuter take them away? His twig....um....well....it was more like a log.

I dont mean to be vulgar, but he has never been like this before. He came to me neutered and has never displayed any desire to be romantic. He looked at me like he was Anthony and I was his Cleopatra.

Ok, so am I naive? What is a neuter??? I always thought they took away testicles. If not.....then what? Whatever he was doing, he obviously had just finished...he had semen on him.

Seriously....w-what? Can someone explain this to me?
Ha ha ha. The same thing happened to me and I had the same thought. LOL. Newman had been neutered too and all of a sudden I heard my son who was about 10 yrs. old then screaming "OMG OMG Mom Mom Newman has something big and red hanging out of him. Hubby was still up in bed and heard him and kind of knew what it was and I'm yelling for him and he screams back down, I'm not coming down. You tell him." LOLOL. Well, I took him in the bathroom as my son stayed hysterical thinking something was wrong with our dog and I put a little ice on him (Had to call the vet to ask by the way and really felt dumb) and then had to go out and explain to a 10 yr. old boy where the big red thing hanging went." LOLOL. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!