View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
kanda
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
are you positive he is neutered? When a male is neutered, his testicles are removed so he would not have any testicles if he was neutered. I'm not sure if a neutered male can get an erection and ejaculate or not...if so it wouldn't have any sperm in it...just fluids from the prostate.. The testicles would be where his scrotum is..a little sac straight down from his anus between his legs. The "balls" you are describing could be the bulbus glandis which are erectile tissue of the penis..it forms a bulb at the base of the penis and grows larger when they get an erection...it is NOT the testicles though.
Well...thank you for this, you eased my mind. He definately had an erection, but what I thought were testicles were at the base of his penis, so hopefully they are the bulbus glandis you mentioned. But there was ejaculate. I know it was not urine because of its colour and consistancy.

Because I didnt catch him in the act, I dont know if he was humping anything. The only thing he has in his pen is his bed, food/water and a couple of toys. In anyone's experience, will he start humping regularly?
kanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!