View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
DBB
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg My Yorkie is the Incredible Hulk!

Hi! I'm new here. I just got my Yorkie a week ago. She's about 2 yrs old, and she had a name, but she doesn't respond to it at all, so I may rename her. I’ve come to the conclusion that she has a split personality! I’ve never had a more laid back quiet little dog. She’s just wonderful to have around……as long as someone is with her. The first Monday morning when I left for work, I thought since she’s done so well, I’d just leave her loose in my bedroom…big mistake! She scratched the door and dug the carpet so bad that when my daughter got up a few hours later, she could hardly get the door open past all the frayed-out carpet…..the really nice chewed-up Berber carpet. But I thought, ok, I’ll buy her a nice little cage to stay in while I’m gone if she’s gonna freak out. Next morning I leave her in it, in my upstairs bathroom. She ATE the plastic tray in the bottom of the cage, and then proceeded to shred the carpet in that room too! Plan B failed miserably! LOL So I get a heavy METAL tray…..one I got from a school auction from the kitchen….one of those big 2-inch deep oven pans they cook tons of food in….it fit the bottom of the cage perfectly, and I thought OK girl…get past steel! I even put the cage on top of a piece of sheet metal for backup in case she reached through the bars with her paws! Next day she actually pushed her FACE through the bars of the cage, bent up the sheet metal and chewed it up, scratched the carpet till she drug it into the cage with her, and stuck her head out and ate the corner of my sink vanity. (You can see that in the pic too) So, I’m pretty sure that when nobody is here, she grows, turns green and busts out of her fur like the Incredible Hulk! I have no idea how such a small frail dog could bend the bars of that cage like that! Unbelievable! Anybody have any suggestions to help me get her through this separation problem, while I still have some of my house left?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crazy dog.JPG (94.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg my baby.JPG (46.5 KB, 26 views)
DBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!