View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
There is so much information here, that I'm not sure I followed it all - so I hope I have some of it straight, enough to make the following opinion anyway:

1) Call the Humane Ass'n again, tell them you have personally witnessed these animals without FOOD and WATER - in temperatures above 90 degrees and worse. You've witnessed them tied out in the sun. You've witnessed the owners out of town, and the animals without any caregivers. You have VIDEO. Tell them you want these animals confiscated. Tell them you've previously contacted them. Tell them if the animals are not taken from the home, you'll forward the video to the ASPCA and the HSUS with a letter informing them that your local Humane Assn' is doing nothing. I mean....I don't understand how they'd do nothing - I've never experienced that ever...

2) If the HA still does nothing - if it were me, and their lives were in danger - I'd go get those animals myself and bring them to a private rescue group.

Sorry you're going through this - these people sound awful. Good luck, and bless you for doing something. Keep us posted.
Thanks so very much, you know right now they have to get out of this home, no matter what I have to do. I have 1 or 2 videos of it on my camera...I have to be VERY VERY Sneeky as the other neighbor on her left is friends with her and will tell her anything I do...And they have their granddson who is thier sons age and plays with him all the time so I have to WATCH my moves...Really can't do anything on the weekend. I try to do more during the week. The neighbor on their right is the ones helping me (Rick and Lisa)

I don't want to get caught for if I do I'm afraid they will suffer even more. I do know that Shy the cat is already pregnant my girls told me this today...How long does cats carry kittens before they have them do you know?

Also I have it on video where he was in that carrier on their patio and in the SUN...Oh you talk about being so mad...I know his coat is thick and he has to get hot. This is awful you guys that I'm doing this as I've NEVER in my life did such as this but I've also NEVER in my life seen 2 animals treated such as this either, I will take my camera and take photos of my flowers and I honestly do and then switch it to video when no one is around (Or I think no one is around lol) and video him...I later delete my photos I don't want of my flowers, this way if ever she (J) was to ask or I get caught by the other neighbor on her left I HONESTLY say I was taking photos of my flowers.

Now see they left this morning J (Mom) G (Son) and Z (Daughter) and he was inside, then they came back and put him outside around 12 this afternoon and here it is 3:47 and he is outside. I mean it's okay to take them out on a tie out for a little while that is IF one of them stayed OUT there with him. He has NO bed just the ground to lay on, I know it is wet or damp as much rain as we got here the other day and last night we had rain. He lays under that table all time.

If another dog comes up and starts a fight with him...But he wouldn't be able to get away from the other dog or be able to defend himself. He's about the size that my Tiffanie was a little taller and longer. And that carrier is just not large enough for him to be in 100% of the time...I mean I do crate mine at certian times but lordy it's a CRATE not a transport carrier...That is sick. He has to potty on himself as much as they leave him in it. I mean if he was running around in the kitchen and she left the door open to the carrier and he went in there to sleep that would be different if he could get back out when he wanted.

I'm going to call the HS the 1st thing Monday morning and ask them to bring a live trap out and set it on my patio I don't care at this point if she see it...They run to the pool almost everyday anyways and here their animals are out in heat while they are in water cooling off...I get so mad she is a big big lady and could probably beat the poo out of me but I'd like to just jump on her back and say what are you thinking let me tie you up out here and leave you like your leaving Tye or put you in that shed of yours like you did Shy, see how long you'd last in conditions like that.

If I get no response I'll do what you said. I have to and Rick and Lisa will help me and back my stories up, they already said they would. Thanks for your help. I will tell them want these animals confiscated. I just don't know if they could ever catch them home long enough to do it tho, they are gone that much and those poor animals NEVER get any love or picked up or petted or played with...My heart sinks at seeing them all the time, I mean we eat dinner almost every night out on our front patio and see him over there like that, he is what we talk about almost every single night...My oldest 2 daughters has seen it too. Sick. I'm going to try to get the Shy the cat gone 1st as she is pregnant and I don't want this litter of kittens in the back in that shed. And I'll try to work on Tye at the same time too but see if they won't bring a live trap out Monday.

Am I allowed to post the videos here of him so you all can see what I mean?? If not I understand. I am going to down load them on you tube. Thanks and hugs Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!