View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default Its a good day today!

I've been having so many crappy days lately I just thought I would share a good one

Woke up at 5:30 am this morning because I had to be at a clients house by 6:45 am to babysit. I think this is the first time other than graduation day in probably 4 months I've been up before 9am.

The two kids I sat for today are usually very difficult children, well mostly just the oldest one... I love her but the kid (Shes 5) acts like she needs an exorcist at times. She started misbehaving at about 7:30am, so I put her in her room and calmly told her I was not having that kind of behavior today. After 15 mins I made her apologize to her sister (Shes 3) and she behaved the rest of the day This is a child who has been known to say *damn, stupid f'en idiot* to her mom and babysitters. She usually has to spend at least 1/2 the time i'm there in her room for various reasons. But not today! Shes such a fun and pleasent child when she's not misbehaving!

Her mom paid me about $20 more than I was expecting, which promptly went to pay for gas.. I only got 5 gallons!

Now I'm at home with my furbutts enjoying the afternoon! It's 97 outside, but still a beautiful day! I really want to go to the beach, but I can't afford to be that wasteful with my cash right now. Its only an hour and a half drive, but with gas at $4 a gallon, that would add up quickly.

I've been so stressed out lately about bills being due, not having a job, not being able to afford gas to go look for a job, etc. But today for some reason it just feels like everythings gonna be okay!

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this positive attitude!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!