View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Smile

I litter box trained Cricket when she was a puppy,, using Second Nature litter and litter box,, but, she NEVER would stop eating the litter,, i sprayed it with Bitter Apple,, Bitter Orange,, vinegar,, nothing worked,, she'd use the litter box,, but would still eat and play with the litter,, so i gave up,,but not on the litter box,, i just went to disposable pads in the litter box,, that worked very well for us til we added a second Yorkie (Daisy) who is our Teapot and she'd use it,, but mostly would end up backing up over the side or on the side,, so i finally gave up on the litter box and just put the pads down,, then after the third Yorkie added (Trixie) we found Little Bits washable potty pads and that is what we now use with our 4 Yorkie girls (Ayla is #4),,, works great for us! i have a dozen washable pads now,, 8 here where we are most of the time and 3 back home for the weekends we get to be there and use on in the truck on the road... sorry ,, but we never could break Cricket from eating the litter,, tried everything recommended,, though i did try grass blocks too,, and liked that idea,, just put blocks of grass (like you put down in your yard) in the litter box,, but,, it would die too quickly and be over used with now 4
Best of Luck!
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!