View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 05:32 PM   #5
BrookeB676
No Longer a Member

I personally use it around their faces but I also really try not to get it in their eyes. I have never had an issue but the bottle does say avoid getting in eyes. I think that all bottles say that including tearless though as a safety precaution as no product should get into their eyes. Is it mild? Yes...

Also I got a letter from Chris today saying that they have added colloidal oatmeal to the new shampoos (which were changed a few weeks ago, all the people that ordered recently have the new formula) and this has proven to give their coats even more moisture as well as take care of any sensitive skin issues (the new formula being great for dogs with sensitive skin). They say they plan to change their label to say "Shake Well" as by not shaking the bottle the user will not get the full benefit of the skin care properties of the Colloidal Oatmeal. (So for those who are currently using it, be sure to shake the bottle ) Also it was mentioned that many products on the market say they are oatmeal shampoo but believe that they do not have the Colloidal oatmeal in the botte.
BrookeB676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!