View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #12
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindust View Post
do they usually not have tails?

Oh yeah he's a big cuddler.. he loves to lay by me and hates it that we don't let him in the bed anymore because he loves to sleep by me or tries to sleep between my husband and I.
But he can be SUCH a handful! He's like a 2 year old sometimes. I've caught him EATING our carpet(it's new so it shreds but he was literally sticking his teeth in the carpet and pulling) and let me tell you hair and carpet does not digest in dogs and comes out as strings too and then we have to assist him if you catch my drift.. thank goodness that hasn't happened again though.. does your yorkie have good and bad days?
Well the good news is, we ALL think our yorkies are like 2 year old children! The bad news is (if you dont like that stage) they stay that way for a LONG time!! hahaha

He will grow out of chewing on everything, hes in a teething stage. He's absolutely beautiful by the way! His coloring and his precious face! I just love him to pieces!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!