View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
So I had a REALLY REALLY LONG HARD SAD week this week. Everyday was something that just took an emotional toll on me.

I couldn't wait for this week to finally end! Then today LAST day of the week and EVERYTHING resolved itself and I had a wonderful day so far!

1. One of my oldest, best friends had thyroid cancer and its been a long road to recovery, well she had her final radiation this week, which was heartbreaking (shes only 30 and getting married in a few months finally!) but today she got a 100% clean bill of health!!! WOOOHOOO

2. Its payday!!! That always makes for a better day.

3. My boss FINALLY paid my internet bill for $46 a month and will do it from this point forward! This is great news!

4. An old friend from long ago contacted me to get together this sunday! I am so excited to see her again!

5. There has been NO burning issues at work today, finally for the first day this week!

The only hard part of today is when I get home from work, due to schedules, my boys (my yorkies) won't be there because my bf is going to pick them up and bring them to his house, where I will be about an hour later than him. So the thought of coming home ONCE (LOL) and them not being there to greet me makes me sad, but i know they are safe and sound and only a 1/2 hour up the highway in the direction Im headed!

Way to start the weekend!!! its going to be in the 80s and 90s this weekend!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!
You have a wonderful weekend too!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!