View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar's Mummy View Post
I had both pups in there the other day — mind you, I've had it since they were puppies so they're used to it — It does not have a rigid floor surface; it's reinforced, but still soft. The bag is meant to kind of 'envelope' your dog I think, and it does. And there is only one leash hookup thing on it to attach to a harness for safety, but I was thinking I could use my leash coupler to keep them both safe. But yes, I put my two in there - Ruthie's 2.6 lbs and Oscar is 3.5lbs. Oh, I'm pretty sure my bag is only a SMALL, because I only had Oscar when I first bought it, and they both fit fine. I'm not sure how to explain it without sounding like it tortures the dogs... definitely don't get this style of bag if your two don't like to be close together - the bag will force them together.
Thank you so much! Now i want to get it! lol I really need one for the summer, the only way i take them out is together so they are used to it as well. The carrier i have now for the girls is this one
Saratoga Pet Tote dog For the New Parent - New + Noseworthy! - Animal-Friendly Pleather - Canvas, Nylon, Cotton + Wool - trixie + peanut
They both fit in it perfectly with extra room but the strap has broken many times and my mom has had to fix it lol and also it's white so it gets dirty quickly. I want to get a black carrier cause we go to the park a lot.
IDK which to get tho, the small or large. The small says it accomodates up to 6 lbs and the large up to 12 lbs. I am going to go in person and see if they have both so i can test them out. The girls will love it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!