View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 05:54 AM   #15
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeker View Post
I'm 25 years old and unfortunately my wife and I are getting a divorce, we have no children, just our little yorkie. She is a little over 7 months old now. I own my own business and am gone 10-12 hours per day and my ex-wife is even more busy than me. I don't trust her to take care of the dog and I know I "could", but I feel like I am unable to give it enough time. It just sits alone almost the whole day. I also feel like in order for me to really move on in life and focus on the things I need to, I can't have the burden of the dog right now, as much as I love her and would miss her. Do you think it would make sense for me to find a new home for her? Would many people even be interested in a Yorkie at this age? She isn't well trained yet, either. Thanks for your help!

good luck !! and yes - you should have many people interested in her - just please screen them well !! It sounds like you want to do right by her and I wish you all the best....can I say something though ?? she isn't an 'it'
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!