View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 10:39 AM   #6
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma
I just have a question about 'top-knots'(?) I think that's what they are called. Anyways, my doggy's hair seems to be growing kinda slow, so I haven't really tried to put his hair up, and now it is getting to a length that it could be put up but he just hates it. He shakes his head (as if he was wet) and paws at it, and it will only stay in if I do it tight with a rubberband. I have seen in some of the pictures of other dogs on here that some of their little hair do's look looser. Any suggestion? I do like the spunky look, with the wild hair all over his face, but as it continues to grow (hopefully ) I should put it out of his face, I just don't want to torture him.
As with his clothes, he really doesn't spend much time in clothes but as winter is creeping up on us all, he will be wearing more clothes to keep his precious body warm. When I ut him in clothes now, he acts like he can't move!! He just stands there looking really confused!! Poor little guy! Does it just take time for them to get used to these things?

It does take a little getting used to. My Yorkie actually doesnt mind clothes at all. She will mess with her topknot though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!