View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:27 AM   #5
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

it takes time for them to get used to it. Gus still will run off and roll around after I brush him out and dress him. He used to fuss with his topknot all the time, now he is totally used to it. It's funny because my mohter in law tells me I have Gus like my daughters. When they were small they had very very thin hair. So I would have to put their ponytails tight. My mother in law would feel sorry for them and would losen them or even take it out. As they got older, and they would stay the night over her house and when it came to doing thier hair they would complain because grandma didn't do it tight enough. She tells me that Des's eyes stood slanted because of it. (which is just a joke and totally not true) My husband has slanted eyes. She was just born with big beautiful slanted eyes. She comes here and will do the same thing with Gus. She comes and losens his topknot and he goes nuts trying to take it off because it is not firmly on there.

As far as clothing,,, It's been so hot here I really don't dress Gus all that much. He is fine with his shirts, but he's pj's and pants or shorts,,, forget it! He hates it, and will just sit there too. After a while he will get up on his 2 front legs and walk that way. It's too funny! Just keep up with the topknot and if it's too hot like here,,,, dress him at night when it gets a bit cooler so he can get used to it. Good luck to you
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!