View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 06:08 AM   #15
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahummel127 View Post
Hello Everyone,
My name is Amanda, I am 20 yrs old. I have been looking for a teacup yorkie for about a year now. I struggle with Crohns Disease so I am home everyday all day and I don't have a lot to spend. I'm also just looking for some company and alittle addition to my small family. I have researched these kinds of dogs for a long time and am well aware of all the TLC they need. If anyone is selling or has some information for me you can e-mail me at: amanda@indreamav.com
Thank you for your time,
Amanda
Sweetheart I'm not trying to attact you so please don't take this message the wrong way but if you've researched this breed like you say then you would know there is no such thing as a teacup, "teacup" is just a nicer way to describe a runt. And if you are struggling with Crohns disease then you should want to get a standard yorkie with little to no health issues. A "teacup" runt will need lots of vet care which is very expensive, I suggest you do a little more research on the runt of a yorkie litter and the health issues that accompany them and the cost of vet care for a "teacup". I should know I have a 3 pounder and I can tell you in three years that I've had her I spent well over 7000 that is basically close to 2500 per year since I've had her. She does not tolerate the cold at all, she has dry skin that needs a special shampoo, she is on a special diet because she is tiny, she gets hypoglycemic if I let her play too long, she is extremely fragile and I get scared if she jumps off of my couch, it's almost a little bit to much for me to handle I have bad nerves as it is and I constantly worry about her. Trust me it's alot of work caring for a runt.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!