View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:06 AM   #3
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink
I really meant to get her fixed before she did again. It sucks having a 70lb indoor dog go into heat for at least 3 weeks. Its smells like crap and she is always licking it which is so gross. She hates keeping a diaper on so we are constantly trying to keep it on her. She always manages to get them off or eat the crotch so they are no longer effective. I am sooooo mad at myself for not getting her fixed by now. I just have not made the time but I will be wishing I did. I am kicking my self right now!

A little part of me wants her to have puppies again, But that was no easy task. Boxer pups are the cutest pups in the world. Penny(my Boxer) has only had one liter and check out their pics. Arent they adorable?

They are absolutely adorable. My oldest son has a white boxer which I had never seen before he got his. He is a great dog with our 1 yr old grandaughter and is an incredible watch dog.

His is a male and he is thinking about trying to find someone to use him as a stud. I just know my husband will want one. Not sure if I do. We were just at his house a couple of weeks ago and he sheds something awful. Don't know if mine or our youngest who has asthma could handle it.

Anwyay sorry to ramble.

Sheila
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!