View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Pixie is home!!!

I picked up Pixie a little while ago from her dental surgery. She is doing great, eating and playing a little. Her teeth look so beautiful!! Fresh breath for the first time. They had to pull her 2 yop canine's and 3 back teeth but she seems fine. They gave me pain pills for 5 days but I am going to play it by ear. I took Maya in when I went to pick her up and the vet did chest xrays and blood work and my she is in congestive heart failure. We haven't gotten the blood test results yet to see how her other organs are. The vet gave her a shot to remove some fluid quickly off her lungs and then she is on a diuretic and a heart med. We are going to try and keep her comfortable but right now she won't put her head down due to it being hard to breath when she does and I cannot get her to eat more than a finger full the last 3 days. I feel so bad, I don't want her to suffer but the vet says if the meds work she could go on for awhile. So please keep my Maya in your prayers and thanks for the prayers for Pixie.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!