View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #14
Oscar's Mummy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Cali had Ba results first test 0/93 ish and second one 0/43ish and she had a liver biopsy that showed very mild MVD internal shunt and requires NO treatment. I just had her bloodwork done 2 years later and her liver values were all normal. I did not redo the BA as vet felt it wasn't necessary. I pray both your babies are ok. I know where you are coming from. I soent 8000 on Cali the first 8 months I had her and now my Pom has been sick for over a year and the vet bills are killing me. Pixie is in right now for dental and when I go pick her up I have to tae Maya in as she is really acting sick. The emotional and financial tolls are high so I really feel for you. I will keep you in my prayers
Thanks Patti I'm really hoping that worst case scenario he has a mild case of MVD. I really don't think he has a shunt, and his numbers weren't THAT high. I can look back with Ruthie and think "okay, maybe she did have symptoms", but with Oscar, I can't think of anything. He's always been happy and healthy.

I hope Maya is okay
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!