View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:36 AM   #14
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
This afternoon , someone broke into my home . I was working at the computer . I didn't heard a noise except for Frimousse growling and barking . When I went to see , a guy was standing in the hallway . Frimousse kept attacking him . I never saw her so mad at someone . When my neighbor heard all the commotion he dialed 911 so I didn't had to wait too long for the police . They took the guy with them . Frimousse have been kicked by the guy . I took her immediately to the vet clinic . She is ok .
I am very surprised and proud of my little one . I never though she would have this reaction to an intruder . She was really aggressive toward him . I never saw her like that , it was like she was another dog .
OMG !!!!! Thank God she went nuts and what a GOOD GIRL !! She possibly saved your life doing that and I'm in shock that this happened to you but GRATEFUL YOU ARE OK !! WAY TO GO Frimousse .....LOTS of treats for you little lady....You're the HERO ! whoooohoooo

and way to go for your neighbor - THAT is what being a good neighbor is all about - he deserves a treat too !

I'm so glad you're ok - what a scare
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!