Thread: Bow Making Dvd
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
SueNCricket 2
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth Bow Making Dvd

"HOW TO MAKE BOWS LIKE THE SHOW DOGS WEAR"

Are you tired of paying the high price for those cute little top knot bows, then paying shipping fees, and waiting and waiting for them to arrive?
I have found a way to make these bows at home, very simply, and if you are the least bit crafty, I can show you how!

This informative 58 minute video shows you how easy it is to make the "stiff" top knot bows like the ones that the show dogs wear. I go into detail for 3 different bows, with both verbal instructions and good video close-ups. I tell you my secrets on bow making and how to by the right supplies, and right type of ribbon. Got boy dogs? You will go crazy making "manly" bows for them

If you can sew 3 small stitches, you can make these beautiful bows.

I have recently updated this video to include the soft groomer bows that you put in a dogs ears, and the cute little curly bows that can be used for ear bows ot the topknot. Neither of these 2 types of bows require any sewing, and can be made in minutes with just some ribbon and a rubberband!

You know how expensive the bows are to buy, and you will save a ton of $$$ making your own dog bows to use yourself, or as a side line to sell to local groomers and dog shops.

I sell them on my website (see link below in my signature) for $39.95 + $3.50 shipping. For a limited time I will give yorkie talk members $10.00 off. Your price would be $33.45, which includes shipping.

I also give FREE SHIPPING if you buy 2 or more of my DVD's. See my yorkie grooming DVD. Same limited time offer of $10.00 off on that DVD while supplies last.

All info is on my website and here in this forum. I also have 11 other breeds for grooming listed on my website, along with a Dog Massage video.
Sue & Cricket
SueNCricket 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!