View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
SueNCricket 2
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth Yorkie Grooming Dvd

I made a video "How to Groom Your Pet Yorkie at Home". It is 2 hours, 2 minutes long. It explains in very detailed, simple to understand, common sense ways to care for your yorkies coat at home. It is made for the at home pet owner who knows nothing about grooming. It covers nail trimming, foot pad shaving, ear hair plucking and ear canal cleaning, how to trim out the eye corners between the eyes, how to clip the sanitary area, how to tip the ears. I show 3 different hair styles for the body (long to the floor "traditional" look, puppy cut, and schnauzer type "personality" clip) and a few different head styles. How to put up the top knot, and a newer style of topknot that will really stay in, and a rounded cute "teddybear" face and head style. I show how to empty the anal glands, and show the bathing and drying.
I explain all about using the grooming equipment properly, what to buy, where the groomers shop for the lowest prices around.
I stress common sense and safety.
THIS IS NOT FOR SHOW DOGS OR PROFESSIONAL GROOMERS.
I have been a professional groomer for 17+ years now.
I show a few of the important things over and over so you can see from different angles. I use 3 different yorkie models.
My DVD's have chapters so you can skip to what you need to see.

I have them on my yorkie website (see signature below) and I will give Yorkie Talk members a $10.00 off discount for a limited time.The website price is $39.95 + $3.50 shipping. Members here will get it for a total of $33.45 which includes the shipping fee.

I accept pay pal and US POST OFFICE money orders.
Feel free to PM me if you are interested. The discount is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY as long as my current supply lasts.
Sue& Cricket
SueNCricket 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!