View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 08:57 PM   #5
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

no, i'm not studding out. i do know the lines of the studs well. i own one and the other i used with her belongs to my friend at lakeland kennel. i also own one of his son's, my prince. thanks for the info. although i know this is only the start of my research with this. i have a 5 gen. pedigree on my stud but only a 3 gen on my friends stud that i used once. i have personally seen all the gps ggps of these studs. pics mostly but some in person also and have spoke with the breeders of the gps. you guys are just great to lend me advice on this. i appreciate it very much. and i do realize the leggy one's are coming back into play alot. i havent had any probs in last 2 yrs with my lines being too small to keep for breeding, but that could always show up in the future if i'm not careful. please know i dont breed down for tinies. i've been burnt and had my heart broke when it comes to that issue. thanks so much for commenting. and let me know anything else you can think of pertaining to this. regards,
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!