View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
BrendaS54
Brenda's Brat Bunch
Donating Member

Default My Little Mattie Is Gone

Well, this is so hard to do. My Mattie went to rainbow bridge before I could even get her to the vets. I was trying to give her water thru a syringe and she could't swallow it. She was so bad. I went ahead and went to the vets right away. She died before I got her there. God must have wanted her at Rainbow Bridge. It's so hard. I got her to the vet's before Our appt. and she was already gone. I tried cpr on her still it didn't help. The vets said the test came back and she had Granulomatous Menigitis, and The bad Liver Shunt. She wouldn't had made it thru the surgery even if I went ahead and did it. She was so weak. They said she probably couldn't swallow and maybe she choked on the water too.. I feel so bad.. I can't stop crying. I feel like I killed her. I was just trying to help her. She was my baby.. Oh God I can't take this. For the ones that wanted to know if she was on predlisone.. yes the other vet put her on that Saturday. It didn't help. I feel so bad. She was so precious. Please pray for her .. Please..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!