Thread: The Horror!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
mainegirl
Donating YT Addict

Omg The Horror!!!

Ok so I'm admitting to a phobia here, and phobia is truly what is is. I am absolutely terrified , screaming, can't breath, run like the wind when I see anything without legs...snakes, worms, leeches and slugs. I know they can't hurt you but hey it's a phobia...

So yesterday morning I took Ozzy for a walk down our right of way. It had rained Saturday and Sunday was sunny and warm. SO we are walking down the road and I see the slugs have crawled out from the woods onto the road. Ok ok so I just walk along slowly watching my feet so i don't step on one. (I had Birkenstocks on!!!!!) Well Ozzy has a bad habit of picking up everything in his mouth.....yeah you can see it coming like a freight train...

Well I look over at him and he has something in his mouth...I start to panic and yell drop it..and it's a SLUG!!!!!!! IT GOT STUCK ON HIS FACE HAIR!!! Ok I'm screaming now and Ozzy is terrified and has no idea why Mom is freaking out. So I'm screaming and just about crying and using the leash to try and whip this thing off my Babie's face. Finally it falls off and a grab him up and run home screaming hysterically. My poor husband comes running out thinking the dog was hit by a car and when he found out it was that a slug got stuck on him he was so mad! Well I'm sorry but that was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. My poor Baby! Anyway it was horrible. I had to wash it face and make sure the slug juice was off of him. Jeesh I still don't think I'm over it. I wish I wasn't afraid of them but I can't help it so now we can't walk on that road in the morning anymore. So that was how my peaceful Sunday started!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!