View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #10
Jennieliz14
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txgurl06 View Post
in the newspaper there is a ad under the pets sections for

Kennel reduction
1yr old male yorkie, french bulldogs, english bulldogs, poodles, dashounds.
and others

well i was so mad at this i called about the 1 yr old male yorkie to see just what she would say about him and guess what

HE IS 1 YRS OLD ,4PDS, APR, 800 dollars and a PROVEN STUD. this is what she told me when i asked her to tell me about him. isnt that nice!!

makes me so mad!! GUESS WHAT IF YOU DIDNT HAVE THAT MANY DOGS TO START WITH THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A FREAKIN KENNEL REDUCTION. so im sure he will just go to another puppymill who breeds the crap out of him. makes me so sad!!!!

Was she willing to let you come look at the dog first? My husband had a co-worker in a similar situation with a french bulldog, only she (was dumb enough to) pay for the dog and then have it shipped, only to find out it was a scam. It ended up w her hiring a lawyer, who told her that about 80% of ads like these, especially ones that include only an email address as a contact are scams. Bulldogs are a big "scam"dogs. But you did call her, so obvi you have her number. Just a little tidbit I thought I'd share. Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!