Thread: Rude neighbor!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
csm08mms
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Rude neighbor!

This is more of a vent than anything, so thank you in advance if you read this.
My neighbor who lives behind us, who my (live in) boyfriend and I am friendly with (grill-out, have drinks, share yard tools, lol) has really been getting on my nerves lately. Every time he sees me with Callie, calls her "rat dog", never her name. I always say something like "No, she's a Yorkshire Terrier, not a rat" or "Shes a dog, not a rat dog." But he continues to call her "rat dog" every single time he sees her. It is really starting to piss me off. I vent about it to Joey (the boyfriend) hoping he will say something to him, but he hasn't. I don't want to be a b!tch to him, but it might come to it. I'm generally a sweet girl, but I HATE it when people call Callie a rat, or say she looks like a rat. I know she is little, but she is a dog dammit!
Tomorrow my friend and I are having a graduation party at my house, celebrating our nursing school graduation (yay!) and there will definately be opportunity for liquid courage, and this neighbor will be at the party. I want to nix this "rat dog" crap, but just don't know what else to say! I know with alcohol on board I can be quite boisterous and rude (to those who deserve it), I hope he doesn't get the wrath of Megan on him....
Any suggestions, anyone had similar experiences? I'm frustrated!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!