View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love GE spending Spree left-overs-All New & Priced To Go!

Well everyone, I made the rookie mistake of buying stuff before receiving my buddy and then once I got her I decided to do a theme which most of the things I had already purchased didn't fit into. AND, I lost my receipts so I can't return any of it. Well, everyone is practically tripping over all this stuff and I've had it! It's all priced to sell, but if you still don't like the price PLEASE make me an OFFER! The worst I can say is no, right?

Anyway, shipping will be by whatever method you prefer and will be actual shipping cost.

Here are the items:

Bucchi Hold All's. I couldn't decide which color I should get and bought three different ones intending to make the decision in a few days and return the other two. Well these fly off the shelves here so I had to buy them all when they had them, problem was I completely forgot to return any!
Okay, so these were like $29.99 or something like that. All still brand new in original packaging. They are very neat and can be used as a purse or an actual leash handle that carries all the stuff you take on a walk (keys, cell phone, potty bags, etc). I have one that I purchased previously and I LOVE it! so convenient. Anyway, I'm asking half of what I paid which would make them $15 each. Please make an offer if you like these and feel you can't pay this price. Bottom line I need to get rid of these!

Next is a fantastic pink hooded sweater, size small. I'll take $6 OBO.

I hate to loose this one but it has no hope of fitting my baby: a playboy "mansion security" hoody. OMG this is soooo cute! Especially for the studdly yorkster who knows he's all that and a bag of chips!
I paid $40 at a boutique. I'd like to get $15 OBO

More to come . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P5300713.JPG (139.6 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg P5300716.JPG (148.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg P5300717.JPG (148.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg P5300714.JPG (148.1 KB, 29 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!