View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 02:53 PM   #15
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Im glad that Icee is improving. I hope her contispation also gets better. I will keep her in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

PS: I got this info to treat constipation.
Metamucil: Used for constipation. For small dogs use 1Ú2 a teaspoon a couple times a day, and for large dogs use up to 2 teaspoons twice a day.

Mineral Oil: Used for constipation and ear mite relief. Give your canine buddy up to 4 tablespoons a day for constipation. To combat ear mites, once a day heat some oil until itŐs warm to the touch. Then put a couple of drops in the ear canal. Repeat for at least one month. Olive oil mixed with garlic can also be used as an ear mite remedy. Crush a few garlic cloves and let them soak in olive oil overnight. Then, remove the garlic, heat the oil until itŐs warm to the touch and, as with the mineral oil, place a couple drops in your dogŐs ear canal. Repeat about every other day or so, for at least one month.

Oat bran and Canned Pumpkin: Also for constipation relief. Add a teaspoon or two of either to your dogs food everyday until bowel movements are regular again.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!