View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #6
mojo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Not to change the thread, just wanting to add to it if nobody minds...
think it was Wednesday, had one of those days. Went to work ill, had a fever. Went home at the end of the day, realized I had left my purse there and housekeeping has been known to steal and destroy things don't ask me why they are still there...
I had to find the code to the alarm, that took me an hour. Finally found it. Rushed back to work before housekeeping could get there. I apparantly failed to make a full stop at the stop sign, get pulled over by a cop
No purse, no drivers license, no insurance.....
Thank goodness he is nice, I am close to work, he follows me there. (P.s., my son is in the car with me).
Get to work, enter the code (have never used it before, I am afraid of the alarm), it goes off like 3 times. I get it turned off, grab the purse, re-arm it, leave the building.
Cop sends me back to my car so he can write the ticket. I am sitting there waiting, waiting and security from the hospital I work at shows up as the alarm went off and they had to come check on it.
I swear, I could've just died. Being written up by the cop in front of work, security there....ugghh..

Luckily, he gave me a ticket for a lesser charge so it was $80 instead of $125 or something.

I am so mad at myself. Should have let my purse be stolen.

Sorry to hijack, just wanted to share my story as well
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!