View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #64
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyPrinceKobi View Post
Hey Again, Lisa-
I don't know if that would be a great idea. I know I would spend more than my allotted $5.50, BUT I doubt most people would, and I would not want to short you ANY MORE...that's my only thinking is that I don't want ANYBODY to have to spend more to make up to the $250...Just a thought ??
Well, I do appreciate your concern as I don't want to be stuck footing the bill , but the hotel has agreed to waive the bartender fee and the minimum amount attendees need to spent, so we'll go ahead with the ballroom bar since it sounds like several of you are interested in getting a drink. Those who aren't, no worries since we won't have a minimum charge to spend now, but anything you DO spend will count toward our minimum food & beverage expense, so that's great . I just hate the idea of handing the hotel over free money because we didn't reach the allotted number! Oh, and the hotel wants to know if there are any requests for popular martini or margarita flavors (or anything else you may be drinking). That way they can be sure to have that on hand that night...
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!