View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Default ***You won't believe this...Thank You Hot Rod and his mommy***

OMG...we got our package...Yay Yay Yay

Today in the morning I knew we would get Pheoebe's Package because I was watching my SB's thread and they said the package should arrive today! For the first time ever I managed to find out before hand who Pheoebe's secret buddy was! It was HOT ROD!!! And oh my did he and his mommy did a great job with our presents! So....today in the morning we knew the box would come but we knew we had to go out as well and we were hoping the box would come before we left home. All of a sudden the fed ex guy knocked the door and Pheoebe got soooooooo excited only to find out that what was in the box was not for her but for her furbrother Boo-Boo(his special diet food) We left at 12.00 am and we only got home about 8 pm and we found a slip at the door...we thought we missed it!!! But the guy was lovely and left the box with the neighbour. Yay yay yay
When Pheoebe saw the box she got sooooooooo excited!!! (So did I)
Thank you so much Hot Rod and his mommy, you did such a great job, you really did your homework! You have got us EVERYTHING we wanted AND MORE!!!

Here's what Pheoebe got:

A beautifull NapSak (from Cindy) with a matching squeaky bone toy which I love and wanted for ages
A beautifull Green Dress from Isaac Mizrahi
A Mini Hide A Bee(that the babies love so much and didn't stop playing with even now) Thank you they love it!
Plush Wooly Bone(green and white)-this was the first toy that Boo-Boo stole straight from Pheoebe's mouth. LOL
A fluffy toy(can't remember how it's called)
Big bag of Yorkie Yummies(both of their favourites) Thank you, they smelled them straight away and didnt leave me aalone untill they got some)
Tug A War toy
Whale Toy from Pet Essentials
Loster Toy from Pet Essentials
Beautifull Card with Hot Rod's picture on it whch is lovely. Hot Rod is a hottie and Pheoebe loves him

Here's what Alex my skinbaby got(Thank you so much for thinking of him too)

Hop and Vibe Teether with soothing vibration (I think I put this on one of the threads and our buddy was really sweet to get it for him)Thank you soooo very much!!!
2 Bibs
( One with I love mommy and One with I love Daddy)- BTW daddy wants to say Thank you for that

AND FOR ME!!!

A garter (which I absolutealy LOVE) Thank you so much for that
A gorgeous Hat with ''BRIDE'' on it, that I can wear after the wedding and that I absolutealy LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can't thank you enaugh for that. You are sooooooo sweet!
And a gorgeous Photo Album for me to put their pictures in ( with 2 pictures of Hot Rod already in it) I LOVE those two pics, they will stay in that album FOREVER!!!

We hope we haven't forget anything, if so please forgive us
Thank you both sooooooooo much you have made our day and this GE a great one. You really did Get us EVERYTHING we needed and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Big hugs and kisses for both of you!!!

And now for the pictures!(bear with me we have quite a few)

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!