View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default My serenity for today has been shot!

This is one of those days that would have been better if I just hadn't gotten out of bed.

Go to the bank to try to get my deposit in before 2 so it would count on today instead of Monday. I get there, its not a long line and I make it to the front before two. Well I had a bunch of coins, and even though I had counted them out by each type into small bags.. they wouldn't take them. So they gave me rollers and I had to roll the coins. So by the time I got the coins rolled, there was a giganto line.

Then when leaving the bank on my way to the post office, I was waiting a red light and looked up to see a huge semi about a foot from the front of my jeep He was making a right turn and aparently wasn't too good at it, and my car was almost a fatality. Instead of straightening his truck up and going straight and using a side road to get back on the main road, he wants me to back up so he can complete his turn. So I'm trying to back up straight and not vere into the other lane.. all the while trying to keep an eye on him. He didn't even wait til I had backed up completely before he pressed the gas and he almost hit me a 2nd time!

Then I get to the car place to pay my payment.. which is due on Sunday, but obviously I can't pay it on Sunday cause the place is close. Well they inform me that they no longer take checks. I called the bank and the money I deposited today isn't in there yet (which I didn't expect it to be, which is why I needed to write a check)

yup, shoulda stayed in bed this morning!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!